Areas of responsibilities:
- Make a geological mapping at tunnel face
- Q-value classification and determination of the rock support class and suggest any modification of it
- Monitoring of the ground water level by a web page and make a weekly/monthly report about the variations
- Processing of the data and forms
- Supervision of the grouting works
- Monitoring of movements inside the tunnels in collaboration with surveyors
- Minimum 10 years’ experience
- Able to communicate effectively in both English and Norwegian, both written and oral
- Structured in your work performance, self-driven with strong social skills
- Effective and with the ability to work independently
- Eager to take on responsibility
- Knowledge of Bever software is preferred
Office location will be at Åsland, Oslo (Project site). The project will have buses corresponding to and from Oslo Central train station on a daily basis.
Deadline for application: ASAP
Please send us CV and application in English and mark the application “Geologist”. Please send your application to Kristine.Kanck@agjv.no.