|Firma||NCC Building Nordics|
|Fylke||Hele landet, Utlandet|
We are looking for a diligent Risk Manager to analyze and manage risk management issues for Building Nordics. Risk Management is an extremely central task in connection with all projects (being in tender-, design- or construction phase) within Building Nordics reduce and control risks and liabilities.
Building Nordics is responsible for Residential, Non-Residential and Refurbishment construction in Finland, Denmark and Norway, with 2 400 employees. Find out more about BA Building Nordics https://www.ncc.com/about-ncc/ncc-building/
Some of the risk management assignments are:
- Responsible for/chairman of our Tender- and Contract Boards
- Participation in Executive Steering Committees in our larger projects
- Responsible for liaison between projects, Head of Division, Head of Business Area and Group Management in connection with preparation of material to Tender Start, Tender Approval and Start Permissions in projects > MSEK 500
- Assistance in connection with external and internal project audits
- Sparring partner for (and ability to constructively challenge) the units in connection with risk management handling (not least within the technical field / buildability)
- Overseeing that the necessary (minimum) earning requirements, risk allocations and warranty provisions - depending on the form of contract and the nature and complexity of the projects, and their geographical location – are set and complied with in all our projects
- Participation in BA and Group working fora around processes, templates and education within risk management, including regularly assessments of our processes and templates and the level of the Divisional compliance herewith
- Various administrative tasks connected to risk management
- Contact to Group PTR on projects > MSEK 300
In all our Divisions our activities are growing in both size and number and the projects are steadily becoming more complex. In order always to be able to solve all the important tasks as mentioned above, we aim to strengthen and supplement our existing efforts within risk management.
We encourage experienced and solution-oriented employees with comprehensive expertise from practical construction and great technical skills, to try out his/her ability as a Risk Manager.
- Experienced and senior employee
- Deep and practical knowledge from several of the construction industry business models/contract types
- Good overview and strong attention to details
- Financial skills
- English skills, both written and spoken
- Able to stand firm – even in strong “headwind”
We challenge ourselves to create a better tomorrow hallmarked by top-class sustainable solutions. We want to be at the cutting edge of development, listen, share ideas and cooperate. We offer an interesting position and the benefits of a large, international group. We have an inspiring and dynamic atmosphere and a strong team spirit.
We are open for placement within all our Nordic countries.
You will be reporting to Catarina Molén-Runnäs, Head of BA Building Nordics. You will be responsible for/chairman of our Tender- and Contract Boards and participate in our Executive Steering Committees in our larger projects.
For further information regarding the position, please contact Head of HR Building Nordics, Anna Berglund at email@example.com. To be part of our recruitment process, you need to apply before 30th of October.