Do you want a high impact HRBP role within an organisation that is at the forefront of shaping tomorrow’s societies? We are strengthening our professional HR team, and are looking for someone who will help us achieve our business goals by ensuring we have the best people ready for the right roles in an environment where they can reach their full potential. You will use your entire HR tool kit to help move the dial for our leaders, their teams and ultimately our business.
In this role, you will be right in the center of the action! You will have broad responsibility across the full strategic range of HR activities and will be in a position to truly influence and impact the future of our business. You will play a key role in supporting a highly engaged business with growth ambitions and support our team of leaders within one of our three business units in Norway. As well as being part of an engaged, supportive and competent environment in HR, you will collaborate with colleagues across borders.
Here at COWI we combine global presence with local knowledge to take on projects anywhere in the world as a leading consultancy firm within engineering. COWI employ 7,200 people around the globe, of which approximately 1,200 are employed within the Norwegian business line. People are our business, and your role in defining, building and developing this focus is crucial.
YOU HAVE A STRONG FOCUS ON COLLABORATION AND LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT
Reporting to the Head of HR for COWI Norway, you will drive the People Strategy and execute the agreed action plan. You will be accountable for providing high quality and effective HRBP services across the full spectrum of activities including leadership development, talent management, organizational changes, recruitment and implementation of HR processes and tools.
ARE YOU OUR EXPERIENCED, TRUSTED ADVISOR?
As an experienced and trusted HRBP, you have a well-developed tool kit and have applied this tool kit in a range of experiences within complex environments. Your people skills, confidence and maturity are key to becoming a trusted advisor to our leaders. In addition to this:
- You have a minimum of 6 years' experience within HR, predominantly as an HRBP
- You have the ability to establish strong relationships with line managers and influence on people and organisational matters
- You must be pro-active, energetic, resilient and able to effectively manage a number of deliverables and priorities in a fast-paced and complex environment
- You have a successful track record of driving change including coaching and sparring with leaders at all levels within an organisation
- You are able to work fluently in both Norwegian and English.
COWI AS A WORKPLACE
At COWI, we offer exciting careers and emphasize personal development, accountability and independence in everything we do.
We maintain a great social environment and provide many opportunities to influence your own development through targeted training, coaching and knowledge sharing.
At COWI –
- We believe performance is the result of outstanding work – together
- We empower you to realise your full potential
- We all get the chance to make a difference in shaping tomorrow's societies
If you would like further information on the position, please contact:
Annette Dahl Franck
Head of HR Norway
Tlf: +47 995 94 996
Phone: + 47 907 13 923
We look forward to receiving your CV and application, by 17.10.2019 the latest. We consider applications on an ongoing basis. All applications are treated confidentially.