At Multiconsult, we enable our clients to implement the sustainable energy system of tomorrow – today. A core aspect of our strategy is to be a market leader in implementing “solar in the system”. That is, we expect that solar energy solutions will be an important driver of technology and market developments, also in the Nordic energy mix. Accordingly, we are looking to further advance our market leading position in Norway and bring on board two additional consultants and/or analysts to our team.
Specifically, these new recruits will go into our growing Solar, Smart Grid and Storage section. This team is organized under our Energy Systems division, which consists of about 40 analysts and engineers, working in the Norwegian and international market. Our projects involve everything from hands-on optimization to investment decision making to implementation support. Our team also actively contributes to public policy debates by means of high quality analyses and reports.
As a member of our team, you will get the opportunity to develop your knowledge and skills as to meeting energy demands utilizing solar power, batteries and smart solutions – in Norway and abroad. The ideal candidate will have strong technical background, as well as experience and drive to learn and apply optimization tools/programming language (such as , Pvsyst, PVSol, Homer, Python, etc) that are relevant to energy solutions and solar PV. With us, you will get an opportunity to work in highly competent teams that are advising clients at the cutting edge of tomorrow’s energy systems.
As to candidates, we are looking to strengthen primarily our offering in the Norwegian market – and Nordic/arctic regions more generally. Participation on some international assignments (e.g. Africa) can also be expected, if interested. We are looking to strengthen our team in several areas of specialist expertise, and our recruitment will be based on the relevance and fit of potential candidates.
We are looking for two candidates with at least 4 years of relevant technical experience working with some combination of the following topics:
- Roof-top and/or BIPV design, installation and operation. Individuals with actual installation and/or operations experience are of particular relevance.
- Utility-scale solar PV and/or battery storage.
- Holistic energy solutions for industry, including solar, batteries, grid-connection, hybrid operations, energy efficiency.
- Smart-/micro-grid solutions – having a combined experience with technical, regulatory and/or market considerations.
- Use of relevant digital tools, software and/or data management related to solar, smart grids, storage or hybrid solutions.
- Complex, solar, smart grids, storage and hybridization tasks in a strongly growing market. We focus on assignments in Europa, Africa and Asia.
- A broad competence environment with a good focus on employee development.
- A very good working environment characterized by competent and committed employees.
- Five weeks of vacation, as well as free Christmas and Easter Holidays.
- An employer who is committed to a healthy balance between work and leisure.
- Good pension- and insurance schemes
Fluency in Norwegian is required. Applications in English will not be considered.
For more information, please contact:
Ryan Glenn Anderson