The on-site servicedesk consultant in Oslo will be a part of the local Norwegian support team as well as the global COWI servicedesk department. On-site handles all local support and service request where local present, local language or other local requirements is required.
The on-site servicedesk consultant reports to Head of Department for Service Desk, Group IT.
Duties and responsibilities
- Telephone and personal support for Norwegian It-users
- Registration of all request to Service Desk
- Incident and Servicedesk management
- Purchase, handling and installation of new PC's
- User-documentation and enduser-guides
- Technical and support documentation
- Support to meeting rooms, printers and other local technical equipment
- To work in a high-performance international enviroment with collegues all over the globe
- Great opportunities to personal growth and development within service and support business as well as technical IT areas
- Very Service minded and able to see things from end-user perspective
- Very good communication skill in writing but particularly verbal also in English
- Experience from similar job and CAD/DTP environment is preferred
- II minded and eager to lean and quickly absorb new knowledge
- Flexible and open-minded to new challenges
- Jolly, positive and team-oriented mindset
Want to know more?
Betina Carlsen, Head of Department Service Desk, firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone +45 5640 1696.
Send your application at