(Location: Oslo, Norway)
Since launching our operations into the Scandinavian market, we have enjoyed rapid growth and we are now looking to recruit a business manager with strong commercial knowledge and an entrepreneurial spirit to manage this start-up business and obtain a respectable share from this rapidly growing market. Supplying services to the construction, engineering and food sectors, this person will have several years experience in operations or sales management within the recruitment industry.
Start up period
• Devise and execute a business plan that will deliver both the Companies long term strategic objectives and financial growth targets.
• Clearly articulate the sales channel strategy and route to market
• Identify the key growth areas and target sectors
• Quantify the key performance indicators, both inputs & outputs, necessary to deliver same
• Define the key deliverables, resources (inc Staff), milestones & timeframes to deliver same
• Identifying , qualifying and executing short and long term plans with respect to targets
• Identifying and utilizing growth opportunities
• Regularly presenting and reporting the company performance from all aspects (financial, commercial, legal etc.) to the parent company
• Evaluating the financial performance of the company with respect to targets
• Implementing the strategy within the given budget
• Ensuring the accuracy of the financial documents
• Tracking the performance of the personnel in general including setting and monitoring of KPIs
• Determining the key positions and appointing key people
• Formal performance appraisal
• A BA from a prominent local/foreign university and/or an MBA degree
• 5 years of management experience including business development tasks within the temporary recruitment industry in Norway
• Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English and Norwegian
• Robust commercial acumen
• Superior negotiating skills
• Entrepreneurial spirit with innovative mindset
• High energy levels and outstanding work ethic
• Action driven - able to work and develop his or her own business independently
• Start-up experience is a plus
• Flexible to travel throughout Scandinavia while being based out of Norway
Our company seeks to attract from the top of the talent pool, and as a result is offering an attractive overall remuneration package which will include the opportunity to earn a substantial performance related bonus.
To apply please send your CV in English to Sarah Urquhart, HR Manager firstname.lastname@example.org or phone Sarah on 00353 1 491055 for further information.