At Ductor we fight climate change through producing organic bio fertilizer and biogas using waste products from salmon and chicken production. Our products are in high demand and we are therefore expanding rapidly in Europe. As part of our growth plan we are building new production plants in Norway. We are therefore looking to employ an experienced project manager to join our team. Our first plant will be in Sunndalsøra, Møre og Romsdal and is planned to be ready for production at the end of next year. We are looking for an ambitious and growth minded person, with great passion for building sustainable and green process industry plants with global impact!
The Project Manager is responsible for overseeing all projects of developing, designing and building new production plants in Norway. Core responsibilities will among others include:
- Stakeholder management and dialogue with contractors, EPC partners, authorities, clients, and stakeholders
- Responsible for P/L of project(s)
- Responsible for timely execution of project(s)
- Identify and pursue cost reduction areas in the project(s)
- Ensure milestones and deliverables are met through the life of the project
- Handle multiple projects simultaneously at various stages of development and construction
Experience and Qualifications
The ideal candidate holds relevant experience as project manager leading successful +1-year projects from A-Z. In addition, you need to:
- Have a strong background within the construction, process industry or oil and gas industry
- Hold a relevant engineering degree at Master level
- Strong stakeholder management skills, with experience in communicating with EPC partners, clients, authorities, sub-contractors etc.
- Experience in working with project management tools
- Experience of operating in a high growth, entrepreneurial, fast moving, value driven business would be highly advantageous
- Hands on in style, a natural inspirational leader with exceptional interpersonal skills that will ensure you will be able to have a significant impact on this unique growth business
We look forward to hearing from you
In this assignment we are partnering with Mercuri Urval, specialists in Executive Search, Professional Recruitment and Talent Advisory.
Want to be part of the future of biotech? Send your resume no later than May 3 rd, 2021.
For additional information please contact Engagement Manager Thomas Holme, +47 97559027 or via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org