Project Engineer Electrical at FREYR AS
We are looking for candidates who want to be part of building the first battery cell factory in Norway. We have been working on this project for many months and building project starts this summer. The person who takes on this role will follow up the building project on site for Freyr. You will be part of the Freyr project team responsible for building factories in Mo.
Freyr plans to build several factories in Mo i Rana. When the building phase of the first factory is finished, it will be possible for the candidate to continue in a new project or join Freyr's operating organization as a key personnel.
You will follow up contractor and their scope of work for Freyr to maintain progress and to deliver within agreed frames. In the role you will be following up technical issues and solve these together with the rest of our team. Your main responsibility is following up on electrical systems.
Project Engineer Electrical reporting to the Construction Manager.
Main tasks include:
- Responsible for managing and following up contractors on building site
- Responsible for following up contract(s)
- Responsible for following up progress and quality
- Close co-operation with the other Engineering managers in other packages
- Masters or Bachelors degree in Electrical
- Minimum 5 years experience in equal role
- Good knowledge of all types of electrical, IT and security systems
- Experience from either construction company or consultant company
- Experience with NS contract format
- Norwegian and strong English skills written and oral necessary
- Experience from building factories
- Proven problem-solving abilities
- Takes personal responsibility
- Commercial mindset
- Thrives in start-up environment
- Creates structure
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer the right candidate an important role in building Norway's first battery cell production facilities. Energy storage is an important key to the world's switch to a sustainable, green economy. Freyr is a frontrunner in Europe's rush to build capacity in battery production. A shift from fossil fuel to electricity-from-renewables could deliver 75 - 90% of the CO2 emission reductions required.
Freyr has to move fast. The world needs both battery cells now, and ever better battery cells in the future. With us you will learn a lot and a lot will be expected of you. We aim to pick high performers that will slot in immediately.
Please apply by "søk her" and upload CV and a letter of motivation.
Respond by: ASAP and before April 17th 2021
Start date: After agreement
Location: Mo i Rana
We provide best-in-class onboarding services to help candidates move to Norway if needs be, taking care of their families so that the whole family unit enjoys the adventure of a lifetime.
Please note: Selected candidates will be invited for an interview continuously, also before the official deadline.
For further questions about the position, please contact Freyr`s
Mads Redigh Karlsen, Phone: +47 920 66 420 / e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further questions about the process, please contact Jefferson Wells;
Esme den Ouden, Phone: +47 483 39 577 / e-mail: email@example.com