Do you want to work for a market leading international consultancy on a major offshore wind foundation project that is shaping the future of tomorrow? Do you have expertise in project planning? If so, then join us and we can be outstanding together!
We are looking for a talented and ambitious Planner offshore wind to drive our offshore wind foundation design projects - from Planning of tenders, studies, FEEDs and Detailed Designs. You will play a crucial role in working on great projects and great people, ensuring operational and technical excellence, and making our customers’ needs come true.
JOIN OUR OFFSHORE WIND TEAM
The Wind Energy and Renewables organization consist of 125 dedicated colleagues working from Denmark, Germany, Norway and Taiwan, while collaborating closely with energy and marine colleagues in the United Kingdom and North America. You will join a dynamic team that delivers both onshore and offshore wind energy solutions and offers full lifecycle services to our customers. We have a track record in making wind energy solutions possible even under the most demanding conditions – deep waters, on challenging soil, and in regions with high seismic activity. When offshore, we design both floating and bottom fixes structures. Since 1980, we have been involved in more than 1,000 wind power projects in 70 countries.
Our offshore wind organisation consists of dedicated specialists and project managers, covering all main design services. We are part of COWI's major business line - International and work in a highly international environment with projects all over the world from offices in Denmark, Germany, Norway, UK, North America, Middle East, and South East Asia.
DESIGN THE FUTURE WITH A GLOBAL TEAM OF EXPERTS
As part COWIs Offshore Wind organization, you will be fully responsible for the planning of a wide range of offshore projects. You will be accountable for ensuring the project planning and control. you will be responsible for establishing, maintaining and controlling schedules and programme data in a timely manner to support the wider project works. On day to day basis, you will be responsible for:
- Provide advice on the schedule impact of proposed changes and integrate approved changes into baseline updates
- Oversee the progression programmes, monitoring and reporting on project performance, highlighting deviations, providing early warnings and identifying and presenting project slippage recovery strategies
- Maintain schedules in state-of-the-art planning tools
- Provide accurate and timely programme data
COWI is a leader within our field, because our employees are leaders within theirs. We invite you to learn from the best and realise your potential in an outstanding environment, where we collaborate on shaping tomorrow's societies. Alongside your manager, you outline the path for your development and build your expertise on a day-to-day basis, working on global and local assignments.
YOUR SKILLS. OUR TEAM. TOGETHER, WE DESIGN THE FUTURE
Your skills are the key to our success. Working across borders and disciplines, we share knowledge and build strong relationships with colleagues and customers. You contribute your expertise and get to learn from the best.
To succeed in this position, we believe you have an outgoing and customer-oriented attitude. Along with this you are result-oriented with focus on high quality, thoroughness, and business understanding. You thrive in a challenging and versatile environment and have ability to manage cultural differences.
Furthermore, you should have:
- A proven track record of delivering projects to time, cost quality standards across all stages of project lifecycle and a proficient user of project planning tools like Microsoft Project or Primavera
- Master or Bachelor within technical or commercial topics
- Preferable 6 years work experience within project planning of foundation design projects within offshore wind or other offshore disciplines.
- Be a team-oriented leader with the ability to work closely with peers, with the ability to delegate, motivate and empower individuals and teams and able to work across diverse stakeholders
- Previous experience of writing the requisite reports associated with the development of the programme with advance Microsoft Office skills including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Preferably proficient in Primavera P6.
DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS?
Please call Jan Erik Berg, Vice President (Wind Energy & Renewables) at +47 95919824
HOW TO APPLY
Click on the link below and tell us why you are the right person for this role. We look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible since the recruitment process is ongoing.
COWI provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, COWI complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.