We invite you to bring your passion for sustainability into play as you drive the growth of sustainability advisory services on the Norwegian market. To succeed in this role, you must have a proven track record as an experienced management consultant delivering sustainability advisory services. Are you our new Director for Norway? Click the apply-button to send your application.
Inviting bright minds
Do you want to push the boundaries of your profession and develop your excellence in an open, collaborative and empowering culture? We work to create a sustainable future and our inspiring projects and innovative solutions aim to set the standard among our peers. You will join a global company that has been growing successfully since its founding in 1945. Together, we lead and leave a positive impact on societies, companies and people around the world.
You will join our Strategic Sustainability Consulting department
As our new Director, you will be responsible for the development of Ramboll strategic sustainability services on the Norwegian market. You will play a key role in building a team of management consultants specialised within sustainability services and to launch Ramboll’s local go to market strategy. You will do so in close collaboration with Ramboll’s other markets present locally: Buildings, Transportation, Environment & Health, Water and Energy. Rambøll in Norway already has a foothold in delivering sustainable solutions in all our markets, and we see the new team of Strategic Sustainability Consultants integrating across all services in the full value chain.
You will report to Global Director Strategic Sustainability situated in Copenhagen and in a dotted line to the Country Market Director Rambøll Management Consulting (RMC) in Norway. You will also work closely with RMC colleagues both in Norway and globally.
Your key tasks and responsibilities will be:
- You will be part of the spearhead Global Management circle
- Further developing the go-to-market strategy
- Developing sales pipeline and growing the client portfolio
- Building of a team locally
- Ensuring synergies and collaboration with the rest of Ramboll Norway: joint sales efforts, ensuring complementarity of skills between strategic sustainability services and the more technical services already in place locally
Your starting point for constant growth
From the moment you join Ramboll, we will support your personal and professional development so that you grow with the company. For this role, we believe your starting point is:
- Msc or MBA in Business Administration, Engineering or Management or similar. Qualifications in sustainability in addition will be an advantage
- Min 10 years as a sustainability manager and/or as a management consultant specialized within sustainability
- Management consultant with proven track record of project management roles in strategy and/or operational efficiency & transformational projects with bigger public and private clients
- Experience from presenting and engaging at decision making level at client organisations
- Documented sales experience and client account development
- Projects/ services qualifications in sustainability: sustainability strategy, carbon strategy & road mapping, circular business models, business case on sustainability investments, sustainable value chain management, sustainability reporting and performance (indicators and KPIs), financial models
Personal qualities that will help you succeed in this role include entrepreneurial mindset, seller-doer competences and passion for delivering solutions for greater social and environmental impact.
Welcome to our Management Consulting division
Ramboll Management Consulting is one of the largest management consultancies in the Nordics, with a strong heritage in public sector development. We have some 600 experts that equip businesses and societies for a sustainable future. We provide our clients with actionable insights, and our global knowledge base of 15,000 colleagues gives us a sought-after edge in combining technical and management consulting skills.
How to apply
Apply online. Attach your CV, cover letter and relevant documents showcasing why you are the right fit for the role, and when you are available to start. We look forward to receiving your application.
For questions please contact Country Market Director Morten Skodbo, Rambøll Management Counsulting, at +47 48997956.