We invite you to use your geotechnical expertise to create inspiring and sustainable solutions to meet society’s needs for today and the future .as part of our industry leading ground engineering team in Norway and overseas To succeed in this role, you must possess a M.Sc. or a Ph.D. in Geotechnical engineering, you will have proven experience to meet the requirements of the Norwegian Geotechnical Society and its codes for professional excellence, and have a track record of pulling together technical resource from various locations and countries to meet our Blue Chip client’s requirements. Do you consider yourself as a candidate for a position as our new Business Liaison - Geotechnical engineering? If so, click the apply-button to forward your application.
Inviting bright minds
Do you want to push the boundaries of your profession and develop your excellence in an open, collaborative and empowering culture? We work to create a sustainable future and our inspiring projects and innovative solutions aim to set the standard among our peers. You will join a global company that has been growing successfully since its founding in 1945. Together, we lead and leave a positive impact on societies, companies and people around the world.
You will join our Geotechnics South & East department
As our new Business Liaison - Geotechnical engineering you will be part of Ramboll’s Ground Engineering division, which includes 5 departments, providing solutions focusing on the disciplines of geotechnical engineering, engineering geology and landslides including tunnel construction services. Our ground investigation teams supported by a state of the art geotechnical laboratory, provide a wide range of geotechnical services. Our division of 95 employees work very closely together to serve our clients from locations across the country. Our projects are nationwide, and range from small detached house projects to large structure facilities and heavy roads and rail construction.
Your key tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Develop strongholds and close relationships between geotechnical departments across different geographies within the Ramboll Group.
- Schedule and coordinate training programs across geographical borders to develop colleagues to provide excellent geotechnical design for any purpose in Norway.
- With special attention to our colleagues in the UK, act as our primary liaison between geotechnical units in Norway with geotechnical departments in the entire Ramboll Group.
- Deliver complex analyses using computer skills including numerical modelling and BIM.
Your starting point for constant growth
From the moment you join Ramboll, we will support your personal and professional development so that you grow with the company. For this role, your starting point is:
- M.Sc./Ph.D. in Geotechnical engineering.
- Proven experience within Norwegian geotechnics, national codes and geotechnical design.
- Proven experience with BIM.
- Superior communication skills in Norwegian and English language. English as your native language is preferred.
- Excellent collaboration skills e abilities.
- Personal qualities that will help you succeed in this role includes a proactive and confident written and oral communicator of geotechnical subjects. You should be able to work both independently and with cross border teams.
Welcome to our Ground Engineering division, a member of the national Transport Unit
Ramboll has over the recent years developed to a global transportation consultancy. Consequently, our assignments include some of the biggest and most innovative infrastructure projects in the world. We are close to 3,200 bright minds working within the Transport sector worldwide, creating practical, sustainable and economic solutions for private contractors, national transport authorities, and municipalities alike.
How to apply
Please apply online, attach your CV, a cover letter and relevant documents showcasing why you are the right one and fit for the role.
We will appreciate to receive your application no later than our deadline: 20.01.2021.
Please contact Department Manager Øyvind Brevold if you have any questions: phone: +47 93212773 mail: email@example.com