Digital Development Director for COWI in Oslo
Do you want to be a part of digital Transformation travel in COWI Norway? Do you have experience in change management? Can you provide your digitalisation knowledge and experience to our team? And do you have a digitalisation background? Then drive COWI Norway and be recognized as a digital frontrunner in the market
LEAD BUSINESS-LINE COWI NORWAY IN OUR DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION
COWI Norway is looking for a Digital Development Director, who can set the direction towards further digitalisation for Business Line Norway and in close alignment with the overall digital strategy in The COWI Group. You will be part of the Group Digital Transformation Team and set the digital development direction. Through strong professional and personal skills, you will drive the digitalisation agenda and make sure that COWI Norway are working in the right direction with the right process and tools.
On a day-to-day basis you will:
- Support the BL and BUs management with digitalization knowledge according to our customers' needs
- Identify opportunities through digitalisation to create value for our clients and ensure competitive advantages for COWI and thus capture value for COWI
- Coordinate the digital organization in BL and secure budget for BL digitalization work
- Participate in the development and implementation of the Group Digital strategy
- Collect relevant digital initiatives to Group Digitalization Action Plan and contribute to the development of relevant initiatives
- Coordinate implementation of Group Digitalization Action plan in all BUs in the BL in coordination with the SVPs and the appointed digitalization organization
- Help to develop data-driven and lean services throughout the BL in collaboration with digitalization organization and relevant digital communities
- Identify and execute relevant training and communication activities across the BL and coordinate initiatives in the BUs in relation to Group initiatives
- Be responsible for BIM management in the BL
- Facilitate and support the implementation of BIM use (i.e. how to expand COWI business by using BIM)
- Maintain digitalization and BIM processes and standards for the BL coordinated with Group initiatives
- Engage in digitalization activities and organizations in the regional and global market (development and marketing)
- Have on-going dialogue with EVP and SVPs in the BL and COWI Group Digital Transformation Team to facilitate implementation and development efforts
- Be responsible for the progress in implementation according to action plans and budget
- Be responsible for training the organization in digitalization
- Initiate and participate in sales activities in BL
- Be visible in relevant digitalization networks in the regional industry
COWI is a leader within our field because our employees are leaders within theirs. We invite you to learn from the best and expand your potential in an outstanding environment, where we collaborate on shaping tomorrow's societies. Alongside your manager, you outline the path for your development and build your expertise on a day-to-day basis, working on global and local assignments.
YOUR SKILLS. OUR TEAM. TOGETHER WE DESIGN THE FUTURE
Your skills are the key to our success. Working across borders and disciplines, we share knowledge and build strong relationships with colleagues and customers. You contribute with your expertise and get to learn from the best.
To succeed in this position, we believe that you should be able to take initiative and actively drive development, have persistence in achieving long term strategic goals through change management and could manage others and follow-up. With direct reference to Marius Weydahl Berg, EVP COWI Norway, and a dotted line to Morten Alsdorf, Senior Digital Transformation Director, you will enter a central position with COWI Norway, urging you to possess holistic skills to embrace and include our Norwegian organisation towards a greater focus on Digitalisation in our daily work and projects.
Furthermore, you should have:
- College BTEC or University Degree in Civil / Structural / Architecture or similar
- Commercial and customer-centric mindset
- Collaboration skills and should be a team player
- BIM digitalisation knowledge and development work experience as must
- Change management skills with a focus on digital transformation
- Operational experience with a practical use of BIM and/or digitalization in larger projects from management roles
- Solid experience and knowledge with the use of digitalization relevant for BU, both from the management, process, development and software side
- Hands-on or knowledge on Grasshopper, Dynamo Software, BIM, Revit, Navisworks, Bentley or MicroStation.
DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS?
Please contact our Recruitment Partner Anders Schelde-Jensen at email@example.com
HOW TO APPLY
Click on the link below and tell us why you are the right person for this role. We look forward to receiving your CV and application as soon as possible and before December 13.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
COWI provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, COWI complies with applicable state and local laws governing non discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.