Do you have strong commercial & business-oriented mind-set? Are you experienced in the role as Finance Business Partner at an Executive level? Can you independently lead and develop a Finance department? Then grasp the oppor-tunity to become CFO of COWI Norway.
JOIN OUR GROUP FINANCE DEPARTMENT IN OSLO
COWI is an international consulting and engineering company with more than 1,200 employees in Norway and more than 6,700 globally. COWI has a very strong position within the Norwegian transport and urban development sector, hence we are experi-encing an increasing demand for major development projects.
As CFO you will be a part of Group Finance team which is the financial backbone of COWI. You will be responsible for the Norwegian finance team and be a member of the Business Line Norway management team. In this role, you are expected to con-tribute to the continued development and improve value creation of COWI Norway and to identify and explore opportunities for enhanced value creation.
SET THE DIRECTION FOR A FINANCE DEPARTMENT
This position offers a unique opportunity to impact and influence our Norwegian busi-ness strategy and contribute to COWI on a global level. As a leader you will be re-sponsible for constantly seeking improvement of our productivity and efficiency as well as secure continual development and well-being of your department's employees. In addition to this, you will be entrusted with the responsibility to design innovative business models, drive and implement initiatives that supports our business strategy.
You can look forward to an exciting role with varying tasks, such as:
- Finance Business Partner to the CEO and management team of COWI Norway.
- Manage and develop the members of the Norwegian Finance team.
- Ensure optimization of profit and cash flow, across projects, business units and the business line.
- Proactive seek and drive innovative and value adding initiatives and projects sup-porting that we reach our ambitious business goals.
- Ensure efficient cooperation and alignment to Group Finance and be local advisor and to Group CFO.
YOUR SKILLS. OUR TEAM. TOGETHER WE DESIGN THE FUTURE.
Your skills are the key to our success. We work across borders and in different disci-plines where we share knowledge and build strong relationships with customers and colleagues. You contribute your expertise while you get the opportunity to collaborate with the best.
To succeed in this position, we believe that you are result-oriented with focus on high quality, thoroughness and business understanding, you have excellent communication and collaboration skills. Along with this, you focus on maintaining the team’s well-being while ensuring a high-performance level and thrive in a challenging and versa-tile environment.
Furthermore, you should:
- Have Master's degree in Finance and Accounting or equivalent
- Have 5-10 years relevant experience from a finance function including manage-ment experience
- Have strong understanding from business finance, business analysis, controlling, and reporting. It is preferred to have experience working in an international and complex environment and understanding of a consultant business
- Have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Be excellent in stakeholder management & collaboration and should be able to deal with both strategic and operational tasks
DO YOU HAVE QUESTIONS?
Then you can call Managing Partner Arne Gunnar Dokken at Amrop Delphi at mobile + 47 90 04 66 89.
HOW TO APPLY
Click on the link below and tell us why you are the right person for this role. We look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible since the recruitment pro-cess is ongoing. The application deadline is stated at the top of the page.
COWI provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, dis-ability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, COWI complies with appli-cable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every loca-tion in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and condi-tions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.