Nofitech is in an exciting development phase with high growth and a large order intake. The management and the owners have ambitions for further development of the business. Private Equity fund Longship are the majority owner of Nofitech.
The Project Manager Engineering is responsible for coordinating and managing design in projects for the Employer. With focus on engineering, this includes calculations, drawings, planning and BIM management, to aim for success in all project phases. He/She shall also, among others, participate in initiatives with clients and third parties, hereunder participate in commercial projects on behalf of the Employer. Effective interaction with the Management will be critical as well as the ability to represent the company to potential customers and other constituents who can affect the company's success.
The successful applicant will report to the CEO.
- Developing design in projects to achieve the company’s aim for performance in production facilities.
- Developing design in context to research and development, cooperating with the R&D-department, and thus provide available experience and knowledge to improve Nofitech’s design and participating in reaching the aims for the R&D-department.
- Coordinate with subcontractors, perform calculations and prepare drawings to provide the subcontractors with enough knowledge to enhance their offer to be customized and optimal for the projects.
- Cooperate with the sales team on leads. Responsibility to prepare design basis for tenders. The Project Manager Engineering shall also, when necessary, participate in presenting design proposal to customers.
- Responsibility for coordinating 3D models and drawings in projects. Prepare drawings for mounting on site.
- Responsibility for HSE and quality assurance in projects.
- Responsibility for systematic project documentation in the applicable CRM-system and other project systems applicable at any time.
- Structural engineer (MSc) with minimum 3 years’ experience in design.
- Experience from designing RAS-facilities or other process facilities is an advantage.
- Must have understanding and experience with using Revit or similar software. Experience with AutoCad or similar is an advantage.
- Master both Norwegian and English in writing and orally.
- Willingness and desire to travel to relevant projects both in Norway and abroad.
- Creative, dedicated and positive, because you will contribute to the development of the company.
- Neat and structured, because you deliver quality on time.
- Ability to work independently and in teams, because you will have varying tasks.
- Service-minded and customer-focused, because you like to build networks.
- Professional pride, because you are doing an important job.
- Good communication skills and ability to motivate people because you want to create good relationships.
Nofitech offers competitive conditions and the company is centrally located in Trondheim. For this role, a high degree of flexibility is required and traveling to our projects must be expected.
Robert Hundstad - CEO - 900 49 976.
Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org