Nofitech is in an exciting development phase with high growth and a large order intake. The management and the owners have ambitions for further development of the business. Private Equity fund Longship are the majority owner of Nofitech.
The Automation Engineer is responsible for performing the automation and programming requirements needed of the Employer. He/she shall also, among others, participate in initiatives with clients and third parties, hereunder participate in commercial projects on behalf of Employer. He/she shall partake in the development of a standardized and holistic automation and control system for the operation of Nofitech ModulRAS. Identify the resources and solutions needed to develop and offer the best and most user-friendly control system for our customers. Effective interaction with the Management will be critical as well as the ability to effectively represent the company to potential customers and other constituents who can affect the company's success.
The successful applicant will report to the CEO.
- Development, integration, commissioning and maintenance of control system and automation in our RAS modules, both for existing systems and planning of new modules.
- Design of automation system, preparation of production documentation, control and testing in RAS modules, as well as active customer action.
- Participate in the development of the company's technology platform, including analyzing data from facilities in operation, building mathematical models and implementing these in our control and automation systems.
- Engineer (MSc) with minimum 5 years expertise in automation / technical cybernetics.
- Experience from Schneider automation platform and Wonderware is an advantage.
- Must have experience with SQL for data analysis and mathematical modeling.
- Understanding and experience with using AutoCad is an advantage.
- Master both Norwegian and English in writing and orally.
- Willingness and desire to travel to relevant projects both in Norway and abroad.
- Creative, dedicated and positive, because you will contribute to the development of the company.
- Neat and structured, because you deliver quality on time.
- Ability to work independently and in teams, because you will have varying tasks.
- Service-minded and customer-focused, because you like to build networks.
- Professional pride, because you are doing an important job.
- Good communication skills and ability to motivate people because you want to create good relationships.
Nofitech offers competitive conditions and the company is centrally located in Trondheim. For this role, a high degree of flexibility is required and traveling to our projects must be expected.
Robert Hundstad - CEO - 900 49 976.
Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org