Are you ready to take the lead for marine geotechnics at our Oslo office? As Group Leader you will be developing our product and client portfolio within marine geotechnical engineering, based on our long track record on foundation engineering for subsea developments, platforms, floaters as well as offshore wind power and fish farming.
You will be leading the marine geotechnical team at our office at Skøyen with more than 15 highly skilled geotechnical engineers holding more than 40 years of experience within offshore soil investigations and geotechnical foundation engineering. The team is an integrated part of our geotechnical engineering group in Oslo with 60 geotechnical engineers providing geotechnical engineering services within all of Multiconsult’s seven business segments.
Your focus will be further development of the marine geotechnical engineering services that our team offers in close collaboration with geotechnical teams at our Bergen and Trondheim offices as well as with the disciplines of structural engineering and marine technology. In addition you will follow up our key customers and strategic market segments. We expect you to take a leading role in representing Multiconsult marine geotechnics nationally and internationally, both at conferences and in relevant technical committees.
- Master of Science with specialization within geotechnics
- Minimum 5 years experience within marine geotechnics
- In depth knowledge of standards and regulations for offshore foundations (ISO, NORSOK, API, DNVGL etc.)
- Strong theoretical background
- Familiar with advanced analyses techniques
- Good communication skills (Norwegian and English)
- An exciting and challenging position in Norway’s largest geotechnical engineering environment
- Participation in Multiconsult’s internal competence network involving all of Multiconsult’s geotechnical personnel (200+)
- Cooperation with other disciplines and regions
- A pleasant working environment characterized by competent and enthusiastic colleagues
- Competitive conditions including good pension and insurance benefits
- Participation in employee share ownership
- Five weeks holiday in addition to Christmas and Easter holidays
- Company cabins and a wide range in company sport teams and activities
- Flexible working hours, overtime pay, compensation time and possibility of working from home
- An expansive company characterized by a strong brand and a multidisciplinary working environment
To apply for this position, please register at our recruitment database and attach CV and other relevant information.
For questions or further details, please contact Head of Section Steffen Giese (+47 907 10 980 / firstname.lastname@example.org)