Barona HRS AS are now looking for motivated and skilled scaffolders that are interested to work in Fredrikstad!
We are now putting together a team of scaffolders to an early start. You will be working for one company with good conditions for long time.
Work tasks for Scaffolders
You will be joining a skilled work team of scaffolders. The job consists of assembling, and dismantling scaffolding in accordance with technical drawings. It is also your job to make that health and safety regulations are maintained on the work site.
Your new job will be exciting and challenging, pushing you with the physical demands of a tough job in an experienced and motivated team.
What we offer our scaffolders?
The work will include long-term project in Fredrikstad, with the ability to influence where you are placed. The work environment is always kept good and safe, allowing you to work at your peak performance.
- Work with long-term project
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Good work environment
- Close follow up from Foreman in Barona
- The opportunity to build a strong network in the business
- Opportunity to work fulltime
What we are looking for:
- A certificate of apprenticeship in scaffolding is a strong merit (benificial)
- Completed scaffolding courses in accordance with §17-4 (§46c, §13)
- Work experience with scaffolding over 9 meters of height
- Previous work with Haki or/and Layher scaffolding is beneficial
- High physical capacity and endurance, the job is strenuous
- Driver´s licence B (beneficial)
- Driver´s licence C (beneficial)
- Beneficial if you have your own car
- Good English Communications skills
Are you the one we are looking for? Send us your application and CV today!
You can also contact us if you have any questions.
In accordance with Norwegian and European regulations for protection of personal data, we are unable to accept applications by email. Please apply through our website.
Customer and Talent Development Manager