We are now putting together several teams of scaffolders to join several upcoming projects in Oslo area. You will be working for both large and smaller companies in the scaffolding business.
Projects are located in different areas around Oslo and also in Trondheim.
Work tasks for Scaffolders
You will be joining a skilled team of scaffolders. The job consists of assembling, and dismantling scaffolding in accordance with technical drawings. It is also your job to make that health and safety regulations are maintained on the work site.
Your new job will be exciting and challenging, pushing you with the physical demands of a tough job in an experienced and motivated team.
What we offer our scaffolders?
The work will include long-term and flexible projects in various locations around Norway, with the ability to influence where you are placed. The work environment is always kept good and safe, allowing you to work at your peak performance.
- Work with flexible and long-term projects
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Good work environment
- Close follow up from Foreman in Barona
- The opportunity to build a strong network in the business
- Opportunity to work rotation work: 1/4 or 2/6.
- Opportunity to work fulltime
What we are looking for:
- A certificate of apprenticeship in scaffolding is a strong merit
- Completed scaffolding courses in accordance with §17-4 (§46c, §13)
- Work experience with scaffolding over 9 meters of height
- Previous work with Haki or/and Layher scaffolding is beneficial
- High physical capacity and endurance, the job is strenuous
- Driver´s licence B (beneficial,)
- Good English Communications skills
- Beneficial to also speak Norwegian/Swedish/Danish
Are you the one we are looking for? Send us your application and CV today!
You can also contact us if you have any questions.
Customer and Talent Development Manager