Multiconsult is now expanding its global strategy and focus on the Asian market, and in 2018 opened a new Branch Office for Asia & Pacific located in Bangkok Thailand.
We are now seeking a highly qualified candidate to fill the position as Key Account Manager within the Renewable Energy Sector, and to be based in our Asia Sales Office in Bangkok.
The primary purpose of the position is to develop and maintain a portfolio of key Clients within the Renewable Energy sector in Asia.
- Develop trustful relationships with a portfolio of major Clients within the Renewable Energy sector in Asia
- Acquire a strong understanding of the key Customers needs and requirements
- Expand relationship with existing Clients by proposing solutions that meet their objectives
- Serve as the link of communication between key Clients and the company internal resources
- Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics
- Participate actively in sales, marketing and Business Development activities, by e.g. regularly visiting Clients, preparing and presenting Company presentations, participating in important Conferences and Seminars and representing the Company in best manner
- Report to- and support the Sales Manager Asia in daily Sales, Marketing and Business development activities
- Bachelor or Master Degree in related Engineering field
- Preferably additional degree in Business administration or Marketing
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in Engineering, Sales, Marketing or Business Development within the Energy Sector, with emphasise on Renewable Energy
- Having a broad contact network within the Renewable Energy Industry in SE Asia is preferable
- Fluency in verbal and written English and Thai and/or other Asian language(s) is mandatory. Knowledge in additional language is an advantage
- Good computer skills in MS Office software and in mobile applications
- Driving licence
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-going and trustworthy
- Representative, outgoing and service minded
- Efficient and flexible
- Positive mindset
- Willing to travel extensively in Asia, and as required to serve our Key Clients and to represent the Company.
Questions regarding the position should be directed to Mr. Erik Berger, Sales Manager Asia, Office Phone: +66 (0) 2 047 2990. Mobile Phone +66 (0) 98 117 3005, email: email@example.com
Application letter with updated CV, references, copy of diplomas, recent picture as well as indicative salary requirement, should be sent to the above mentioned email address within 22 March 2019.