For the business line Product sales, we are looking for the right candidate to fill the new role as Business Development Manager.
As a part of the product sales team, the Business Development Manager will work towards external customers, existing and new, to increase Proserv` s product sale.
You have good technical knowledge, are service minded and have the ability to make strategies and build long-term relationship with our customers. You are proactive, keeps yourself updated on the technological development and will seek and attract new products and growth possibilities.
The position is based in Stavanger but travelling will be required.
- Ensure a good working relationship with internal and external business functions
- Understand budgetary expectations as required for the role
- Convert the requisite pipeline volume of opportunities to meet and exceed the budgetary expectations
- Continually feed the opportunity pipeline with qualified business opportunities
- Successfully plan and prepare for sales calls by means of effective information, customer profiling and action plans
- Plan objectives in line with Business Unit priorities
- Undertake client visits to promote range of products and services, ensuring clear business plan is in place prior to all visits, detailing objectives, client, and duration of trip. Provide line manager with business report following trip, providing update on the outcomes from the client visits. Follow up the client in order to maximize opportunities for sales
- Respond effectively to customer’s requests for sales enquiries, technical and commercial information, providing technical presentations, quotations and demonstrations as required.
- Follow up sales enquiries; gather customer feedback and provide further information to Client
- Involved in all marketing activities, including exhibitions, advertising, editorial and press releases as required
- Be a leading contributor to the development of business strategy and introduction of new products/services
- Do product training for customers
- Any other delegated responsibilities as instructed by Line Management within the timeframe specified in a safe and efficient manner to meet business requirements, provided the instruction is reasonable and you are capable and deemed competent to fulfill these
- Engineering/Technical/Business degree or other equivalent experience.
- Drivers licence required
- Experience within Hydraulic/Instrumentation - Oil & Gas Industry
- Previous experience within Sales
- Experience with our current agency products or similar
- Commercial Mind-set
- Excellent networking and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English and Norwegian)
- Ability to work on own initiative and independently
- Excellent presentation skills
- Good computer skills (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to Quality, Health, Safety and the Environment
- Apply Proserv, and where appropriate Client Company’s, Quality, Health, Safety & Environment Policies and Safety Management Systems
- Promote a culture of continuous improvement, and lead by example to ensure company goals are achieved and exceeded
All applications must be submitted online and contain an English CV.
Should you have any queries regarding the role please contact Prime People HR Solutions: