We are looking for a new Operation Manager for Subsea Service.
You will report to our General Manager Subsea Service and be responsible for managing and overseeing that the operations in conducted in a safe and efficient manner, securing the business objectives of the customers as well as the objectives of the business unit.
- Assist General Manager and wider management team with management of change and provide leadership and direction to employees.
- Manage operations in business unit to ensure service efficiency, optimum quality, service excellence, safety and cost effective management of resources and applying lean methods as appropriate.
- Plan and schedule recourses to meet expected workload and to ensure timely delivery of work.
- Participate and/or lead hand-over and/or kick-off meetings with internal and client resources
- Manage and provide direction to reporting teams ensuring all are aware of Company, BU, team and personal goals and objectives.
- Develop team members; provide guidance, support and mentoring to create a supportive environment of continuous improvement and helping to ensure a positive work experience for all.
- Ensure work processes and quality standards employed by reporting teams are consistent with both Company and Customer requirements including QHSE policies and standards.
- Support General Manager and colleagues within business unit by identifying business improvements and discussing and giving input to short and long term strategies.
- Bachelor Degree within industrial economy and technology management or similar (Relevant background can replace lack of education)
- Degree qualified in engineering, financial or business related discipline or appropriate project management qualification preferably through an accredited body
- Min. 5 years’ experience Previous experience in an operational management role for a service organisation within the oil and gas industry
- Experience should have been with an organisation that delivers services to an offshore or an industrial site
- Able to thrive in a high pace and fast changing environment
- Able to quickly handle unforeseen events
- Motivated by solving challenges
- Effective decision maker
- Hands on with a strong technical background
- Service Minded
- Team player
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to Quality, Health, Safety and the Environment
- Apply Proserv, and where appropriate Client Company’s, Quality, Health, Safety & Environment Policies and Safety Management Systems
- Promote a culture of continuous improvement, and lead by example to ensure company goals are achieved and exceeded
All applications must be submitted online and contain an English CV.
Should you have any queries regarding the role please contact Prime People HR Solutions: