Ramboll is a leading engineering, design and consultancy company founded in Denmark in 1945. The company employs more than 13,000 experts globally and has especially strong representation in the Nordics, UK, North America, Continental Europe, Middle East and Asia-Pacific. With 300 offices in 35 countries, Ramboll combines local experience with a global knowledgebase constantly striving to achieve inspiring and exacting solutions that make a genuine difference to our clients, the end-users, and society at large. Ramboll works across the following markets: Buildings, Transport, Planning & Urban Design, Water, Environment & Health, Energy and Management Consulting. More information available at www.ramboll.com.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
Ramboll has built up a hub in India delivering engineering services to all our offices globally, called Ramboll Engineering Center (REC). We have dedicated resources for Norway and we are looking for a Project Engineering Manager to our market unit Buildings to combine the knowledge of the Norwegian market and our resources in India. You will divide your time between Norway and India, with follow up and coordination on resources in both countries. Are you the manager we are looking for?
- You will be responsible for technical projects in Oslo from A-Z with the use of REC.
- Take responsibility of bringing in projects from clients in Norway
- Preferably excisting network of clients in Norway / market knowledge
- Implementing and lead projects towards clients in Norway
- Coordinate and follow up on quality and delivery from REC in India
- Full economical responsibility for your own projects
- Must be able to spend an amount of time in India
Together with management and senior professionals you will have an important role in bringing in projects customised REC, and leading the specific projects. You will report to the department manager for HVAC, situated in Oslo.
Main Role Responsibilities
We are looking for someone who are motivated and enjoys an international environment. This is a unique opportunity to gain international experience and to be able to work abroad. We believe that you have leadership characteristics combined with a solid business understanding and that you can create value for the client.
Other qualifications we are looking for:
- Leadership and coordination skills
- International experience and cultural understanding will be considered an advantage
- Fluent in both Norwegian and English.
- Higher university degree within HVAC or electrical
Working at Ramboll
Means being part of a people organisation. We are focused on knowledge sharing and collaboration across competence areas and geography. This enables us to solve a broad range of projects, and we firmly believe that cross-collaboration leads to creative and longstanding solutions. Thus, the possibilities at Ramboll are many and diverse - we invest a lot in development of people and offer career paths tailored for each individual. We also offer an attractive salary and holiday package.
If you want to know more about the position, please contact Director HVAC and Electrical Engineering Eivind Iden 99128450
If you are interested in applying, please send your mail through our online recruitment system.
We look forward to hearing from you.