Multiconsult is characterized by a strong brand name within the renewable energy sector and has one of the biggest and most qualified group of solar energy experts in Scandinavia. Our experienced solar professionals work on national and international projects for a range of different clients (industry, utilities, EPCs, project developers, investors, IPPs, financing groups, DFIs and governmental bodies) and of various sizes: from off-grid installations to multi MW-scale grid-connected power plants (ground-mounted, floating or on rooftops).
Examples of ongoing international assignments are GET Fit Uganda, GET FiT Zambia and tender agent for the 4MW, salt water Floating Solar plant in the Seychelles.
Our services within Solar Energy include:
- Inspection and assessment of site suitability (land or roof)
- Mapping of local solar energy resources
- Yield assessments, production and Performance Ratio simulations
- Assessment of power evacuation (grid codes, generation and transmission regulations, infrastructures, grid stability simulations)
- Geotechnical analyses (dimensioning of footings, piles or ground screws for ground-mounted PV)
- Environmental and social impact assessments
- Complete design and detailed engineering of solar PV power plants
- Preparation of drawings and layout for detailed projects, DC and AC designs
- Optimization in respect of area usage, energy production and costs
- Identification of optimal choices of technology, technology assessment
- Floating solar PV (development, engineering)
- Bankable feasibility studies
- Storage and smart energy management
- Integration with smart grids
- Project development
- Complex hybridization projects in Norway and internationally
- PhD, Master's or Bachelor's degree
- Broad experience from the renewable energy sector
- Expert knowledge from work within the solar and/or smart grids and/or storage sectors
- International experience
- Solution-oriented and proactive attitude
- Good communication skills in English
- Construction experience in large scale PV projects would be a benefit
- National and international travelling can be expected.
- Complex, solar, smart grids, storage and hybridization tasks in a strongly growing market. We focus on assignments in Europa, Africa and Asia
- A broad competence environment with a good focus on employee development
- A very good working environment characterized by competent and committed employees
- Five weeks of vacation, as well as free Christmas and Easter Holidays
- An employer who is committed to a healthy balance between work and leisure
- Competitive conditions
Women are encouraged to apply.
For questions regarding the positions/process, please contact: Klas Ljungberg, Head of Solar and Smart Grids(+47) 91 80 49 45.
Deadline 31.08.2018 - but please note we evaluate ongoing Applications.