- We are a global business with bimsync® users in more than 50 countries around the world. You will drive and streamline Catenda’s global tender processes.
- Your role will be to hunt for and win large tenders within our chosen markets (Infrastructure – Airports, Ports, Roads, Railroads and large construction projects).
- Compile, write tender documents and gather relevant information so that Catenda can win these processes.
- Keep and nourish a relevant network within the infrastructure, government and the global construction market.
- Participate in new sales, market analysis, and business development.
- You have an academic degree (e.g. Msc or equiv.) within business administration, legal, engineering or other related field from an accredited top tier business school/university.
- You have at least 6 years of relevant experience.
- You love people, to interact with them and solving their problems.
- You have previous work experience from a challenging international business environment.
- You know how B2B interactions works, understand large tender processes, know how to write and compile tender dossiers.
- You are detail-oriented and are willing to dig deep into challenges.
- You have the ability to communicate complex ideas effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
- French language skills is a definite plus.
- Ideally you have worked on the owner side of large construction projects and/or have managed complex tender processes.
- Knowledge of the Construction Industry is an advantage
See the full vacancies for all three sales vacancies on our blog and send your application letter and your CV to email@example.com