- We are a global business with users in more than 50 countries around the world. You will be responsible for the customer experience once they are onboarded to our bimsync® platform.
- Your role will be to ensure that the customer gets a tailored follow-up, so we continue to keep an excellent retention rate among our customer base.
- You will train the customers in using our platform to increase their ability to achieve their goals and increase the rate of adoption within their organization.
- Keep in close contact with customers so that they can give us good feedback and improvement suggestions for our software.
- Set high goals and objectives for the market and customer satisfaction.
- Formulate customer retention strategies in order to further drive and achieve sales targets.
- Focus on upselling and cross selling other bimsync® services.
- You have an academic degree (e.g. Msc or equiv.) within business administration, engineering or other related fields from an accredited top tier business school/university.
- You have at least 4 years of relevant experience.
- You challenge the status quo.
- You love people, to interact with them and solving their problems.
- You have previous work experience from a challenging international business environment.
- You know how B2B interactions works, understand large customer sales processes, problem solving and can creatively formulate new innovative solutions.
- You are detail-oriented and have excellent communication skills.
- You have the ability to communicate complex ideas effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
- French language skills is a definite plus.
- Knowledge of the Construction Industry is an advantage
- exchange or studying abroad.
See the full vacancies for all three sales vacancies on our blog and send your application letter and your CV to email@example.com