- Work closely with customers and your Catenda colleagues.
- Take part in forming solutions that meets the customers demands and wishes.
- Prospect and identify potential customers.
- Book meetings and generate leads.
- Participate in sales, after sales, market analysis, and making presentations.
- You have an academic degree (e.g. Msc or equiv.) within business administration, engineering or other related fields from an accredited top tier business school/university.
- You have outstanding records of academic achievement.
- You have the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- You have the ability to communicate complex ideas effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Additional language skills (Mandarin, Arabic etc.) are a definite plus.
- 0 – 3 years work experience.
- You have an international exposure through work, exchange or studying abroad.
See the full vacancies for all three sales vacancies on our blog and send your application letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org