Consolvo Betongbygg is a solid and innovative Norwegian entrepreneur, active in the engineering and construction sector. We always strive for solid implementation and solid solutions at all levels. We are a subsidiary of AF Gruppen. We intend to strengthen our structure in Consolvo Betongbygg by recruiting a Project Manager for reinforced concrete works in Oslo - Norway.
- Ensure economic and financial management of the project
- Coordinate the negotiation and relationship with the client
- Coordinate the planning, study and analysis required for the execution of the work
- Ensure the fulfillment of the contract, through the monitoring of work on site, managing teams and activities
- Complying with and ensuring compliance with all legal requirements and all internal rules and procedures of the company
- Degree in Civil Engineering
- Minimum experience of three years in the project managing of reinforced concrete works
- Fluency in English and Portuguese - eliminatory factor, Norwegian is an advantage
- Ability to organize, plan, negotiate and lead teams
We offer a key role in an exciting company in strong growth. The position offers varied tasks and great responsibility. At Consolvo you will experience a solid and safe workplace with a pleasant working environment. We offer you a competitive salary and 100% permanent position.
Please visit our website www.consolvo.no for more information about our company.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please send your CV in English, by e-mail to email@example.com.
Only the CV's selected will be contacted.