Our client is on the lookout for three dedicated Concrete Element Workers from the beginning of August until the end of September!
About the job:
- The jobs consist in assembly of concrete elements, as well as some iron fitting, formwork, some welding and some finishing work
- Work hours: Usually 40 hours per week, flexible work plan
- Start August 1st, work lasts at least until the end of September
- You work in an international team
- Relevant experience with concrete work and references confirming this experience
- Hard working and concerned with HSE
- Efficient and detail oriented
- Good oral English or Scandinavian skills to be able to communicate well
- Experience from Norway is good - but not necessary for this position
- The chance to work for an international manning agency with many clients that can offer other work after end of engagement
- Maybe your first job in Norway? We help with applications for D-numbers and Norwegian tax cards
- Help with finding affordable accomodation in Haugesund
- Good follow-up from your Randstad-consultant and our client
Send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org!