We seek a PRODUCT MANAGER - CONCRETE INDUSTRY NORDIC RESPONSIBILITIES:
- You will be responsible for our products for additives for concrete. The annual turnover for these products in the Nordic Region is EUR 30 million.
- You will work closely with our marketing and R&D departments.
- You will lead projects both in our laboratories and in the field.
- You will be responsible for the product development process and improve the effectiveness of existing products.
- You will build relations with approval agencies, authorities and the market.
- You are a college or university graduate with a degree or master’s degree in the field of building and construction, or you are a Doctor of Engineering.
- You have relevant experience.
- You are effective, flexible, accurate and responsible.
- You must be fluent in at least one Scandinavian language, and fluent in spoken and written English.
- You must be able to hold presentations, with written texts and in plenary meetings.
- You will work independently as a part of our Nordic Region team.
- A challenging and independent position, in a rapidly developing company.
- Interesting and challenging work in an international organisation.
- A working environment with highly skilled colleagues.
You live in one of the Scandinavian countries. Where you live is not crucial as the position no matter what will require that you travel to various locations in the Nordic Region.If you have any questions, contact:
Manager Concrete Industry Nordic, Dan Arve Juvik, tel.: + 47 907 47 674 or-HR-Manager Nordic, Frode Ek Skarnes, tel.: + 47 957 58 954.
All inquiries are treated confidentially and we will contact references only by appointment. Deadline January 13th 2017.
Please send application and CV marked «Application Product Manager Concrete Industry» by e-mail to email@example.com