Are you looking for new challenges? Would you like to be a part of a growing business in an interesting market, then this is a job for you!
As a Country Manager you will have a key role to fulfill our costumers needs of temporary solutions. Your focus will be to develop the business to reach our high set targets for the local market together with a team of 15 employees. Since Modular space is renting out temporary solutions for customers within public, private and commercial sector, experience and network in any of those sectors will be an advantage.
The organization is operated through cross boarder process streams so standardization and harmonization of working methods is key to be successful in this role. Therefore experience of any project of implementing CRM, ERP and/or ECM systems would help you to support the team in the best way.
As a person you are:
a people-manager with great financial skills and have a strong understanding of how a business operates. You have knowledge and experience of sales or project management within construction industry or any other industry. You are driven by customer satisfaction and growing the business into future concepts.
Qualification and competencies required:
- MSc in Economics or Business Administration or other equivalent degree
- Solid understanding of budgeting and financial planning
- Sales and Project Manager experience
- Experiences with service business as well as process, product and portfolio management
- Proven ability to deliver the highest standards of customer service
- Excellent interpersonal skills at all levels, people-management, leadership and both written and proven change management and communication skills
- Strategic and tactical thinking to execute the market growth plans over a multi-year time plan
- Experience in negotiating contract documentation
- Ability to constantly prioritize and re-prioritize activities based on changing needs
- Fluent spoken and written English and Norwegian
The role will be placed in Hokksund, Norway. Traveling is part of the role.
This vacancy will be filled as soon as possible, and interviews will be held during the process. Send in your application in English no later than 11.12.2016.
For questions, contact
HR Business Partner