Area of responsibility:
- Responsible for providing direct support to the electrical supervisor regarding the HV network installation/ maintenance
- Assist in doing a fault finding procedure to minimize downtimes on the HV and LV systems
- Support the shift on all electrical works and keep the workshop tidy and organized
Key objectives of the position:
- Safety and switching HV responsible on the shift
- Support all electrical works, installation and maintenance
- Keep electrical network up to standard and "up and running"
- Minimum 8 years’ experience as an electrician
- Minimum 3 years as Electrician HV
- All applicants from outside of Norway must have DSB certification
- Experience as HV safety supervisor and HV switch supervisor
- Knowledge of tools, equipment, material, electrical code, standards and regulations
- Knowledge of High and Low voltage electrical systems, experience in preparing HV cable, terminations and joints
- Skills in installation, repair and maintenance of all types of electrical systems/ equipment and HV/ LV systems
- Skills in estimating time and material requirements of assigned work tasks
- Good communication skills in both verbal and written languages
- English is essential
Office location will be at Åsland, Oslo (Project site). The project will have buses corresponding to and from Oslo Central train station on a daily basis.
Deadline for application: As soon as possible.
Senior HR Advisor - Recruitment, Kristine Kanck, Mobile phone: +47 41409334 or
Chief Electric, Filipe Pinheiro. Mobile phone: +47 46546338
Please send us CV and application letter in English and mark the application “Electrician - HV/LV".
Send your application to Kristine.Kanck@agjv.no