We are looking for a
Laboratory technician / Engineer
Achieve test results for qualifying concrete and aggregate production according to procedures.
Areas of responsibility:
- Sampling aggregate and concrete
- Testing fresh concrete - slump and air content
- Testing strengt of hardened concrete
- Testing aggregate - particle size distribution, particle shape, particle density and water absorption
- Technical education (eg. Teknisk fagskole)
- Laboratory experience
- Certificate of competence, f.ex from Betongopplæringsrådet, BOR: A1 - Introduction to concrete technology, A2 - Advanced concrete technology, P1 - Aggregate control
- Quality and detailoriented
- Good communication skills in English and Norwegian
- Experience from Site/ Surface works is an advantage
- Good team working skills and ability to handle multiple tasks
Working hours: Work according to shifts arrangements.
Åsland, Oslo (Project Site). The project has frequent bus transfer with dedicated buses, corresponding to and from Oslo Central station (Bjørvika).
Senior Laboratory Engineer, Espen Andre Rudberg. Mobile phone: +47 48232458 or Senior HR Advisor, Recruitment, Kristine Kanck, Mobile phone +47 41409334
Please send CV and application letter in English to Kristine.firstname.lastname@example.org, and mark the application letter with "Laboratory technician/ Engineer".
Deadline for application ASAP.