Skanska's asphalt, concrete and aggregates operations are based in Sweden. We currently also have asphalt operations in Norway and Finland. We are ready to take the next step by developing our Nordic operations within aggregates. Are you the right person to help us do this?
The business developer will play a key role in Skanska's continued establishment in the Nordic market. Your primary duty will involve developing our aggregates business in the Nordic countries.
Nordic Business Developer – Aggregates
- Identifying and implementing business opportunities for successful and continued establishment in the Nordic countries – through organic growth and acquisition
- Analysing the market, building customer relationships and forming cooperation partnerships, both internally and externally
- Developing the ability to identify and manage business risks and opportunities
- Developing the organisation, working methods, follow-up structure and competency profiles for marketing and sales work
Experience and qualifications
- Experience in strategic and operative business development
- Able to transform strategies into practical action, and you make things happen
- Your background includes high-level experience from the aggregates market and construction sector
- Sound skills in English are expected; knowledge of Norwegian, Finnish or Swedish is preferable. Our primary working language is Swedish
- Collaboration and cooperation are self-evident to you, and you are a good negotiator
- Building and developing relationships with co-workers, business partners, customers and decision-makers
- When recruiting new employees, we place a great deal of emphasis on personal qualities, and we expect you to promote and model Skanska's values
- A transparent and inclusive leadership style and good communication skills
What we offer
- A great possibility to take part in the development of the Nordic aggregates market
- A challenging and rewarding position in one of the world’s leading project development and construction company
- The chance to work closely with Skanska's management groups, marketing functions and other internal cooperation partners in the Nordic countries
- Competitive compensation package, including pension, insurance and possibility to join Skanska’s Employee Ownership Program
Nordic Business Developer reports to Nordic Regional Manager.
The position can be based in Sweden, Norway or Finland. We estimate that you will travel an average of 6-10 days a month.
Please attach CV and cover letter to your application. Our selection process is ongoing; hence the position may be filled before the application deadline.
Contact information: Regional Manager - Tomas Johansson, Ph. +46 10 448 00 00
We are looking forward to receiving your application!