We are looking for carpenters that have experience with architectural casework, fabrication & finishings, working with hardwoods, veneer, & laminates. You need to be willing to work both inside and outside. As a carpenter in Skuteviken Personell your responsibilities will be construction of houses and apartment buildings.
- Minimum three years of work experience. We will priority applicants with documented training as carpenter.
- Thorough knowledge of carpentry shop tools and equipment
- Knows how to plan the workday and work structured.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints.
- Have good interpersonal skills and contributes to a good working environment.
- Ability to follow clearly defined procedures and practices
- Can speak a Scandinavian language or English.
- Competitive salary, pension and insurance.
- Possibility of permanent employment with guaranteed salary.
- Focus on professional development.
- Professional and necessary tools.
- International administration.
- Sponsorship 500 NOK of ticket at initial journey, if you come from abroad to Norway (under certain conditions).
- Free housing for two weeks when you start working for us.
- Possibilities for salary in advance.
Questions about the job?