The HSE discipline is responsible for providing all projects with HSE prospective and knowledge in all project phases from project development to execution. We can offer a challenging position with the possibility to combine good discipline knowledge with management skills.
Area of Responsibility
- Take responsibility for HSE in all phases of projects in Norway and abroad
- Support project managers in establishing and describing project specific HSE specifications, requirements and plans
- Participate in design reviews and risk assessments
- Participate in prequalification of potential tenderers, evaluation of tenders (pre-award) and follow up (post-award) suppliers HSE management systems.
- Manage external studies related to HSE
- Contribute to the projects authority and stakeholder management
- Follow-up HSE requirements and performance on construction sites
- Drive and promote continuous improvement within HSE
- Contribute to the development of Best Practices and work processes
- University degree and minimum 5 years’ relevant experience, preferably from industrial projects or construction
- Proactive HSE attitude
- Experience with design reviews, HAZOP and risk management
- Knowledge of environmental and social impact assessment (ESIA) and environmental management systems
- Good understanding of engineering-, construction- and project management processes
- Experience in developing, implementing and follow-up proactive HSE systems on construction site
- Good communication and management skills
- Ability to work in an environment with multiple contributors and stakeholders
- Proactive, solution oriented and positive attitude
- Team player with the ability to work individually with challenging tasks
- Fluent Norwegian and English language skills, both oral and written. Knowledge in Portuguese language is an advantage
- International mindset, mobile and eager to work with both domestic and international projects
The candidate must be prepared to work on projects domestic and abroad. Hence we are looking for candidates who are comfortable with working and traveling in an international environment.
The place of employment will be Oslo.
For more information concerning the position – contact:
Birgitta Sanden, HR Projects
Geir Schefte, Head of HSE, Quality and Risk Management
Please visit www.hydro.com for more information and link to our electronic application form.