Let’s Build It Together…
The new Project Manager / Sales Manager shall establish and develop a close relationship with client’s decision-makers, such as procurement, client project managers and site supervisors.
Areas of responsibility:
• to get and implement new steel structure projects in Norway in cooperation with Finnish parent company and it’s organization
• to bind into the agreed objectives and strategy on sales and realization of the steel structure frames; for the industrial, construction etc. projects
• to establish activity plan in cooperation with parent company organization
• technical and commercial negotiation with customers in cooperation with the Finnish parent company and its organization
• ensure and be responsible for the project implementation, within budget and schedule
• reporting to the Finnish parent company
• project manager duties on the projects / contracts received
• Degree in engineering (MSc or BSc or equivalent)
• Relevant technical and sales experience from the construction industry
• Experience from and preferences for developing client relations within construction/steel contracting industries
• Project Manager experience from the construction industry
• Adequate knowledge for the General Terms and Conditions of Construction Works valid in Norway
• Fluency in English, both written and oral
• Adequate IT-skills
We offer a challenging position in a dynamic, Nordic company, excellent career opportunities and a competitive salary package.
For more information, please contact Atle Bønes, Bønes Virik AS, 92889420.
To apply, please send cover letter/CV to email@example.com as soon as possible.